Established in 2009, Conquer Casino was developed by Progress Play Ltd of Malta. The progress of this website has been a little slow, as the makers had several casinos like Fruity King, Bright Lights and Devilish Sin Spins running in parallel to Conquer casino. At the time of its inception, the website had a basic look and a limited gambling portfolio.
Eventually, it roped in other software developers and the site was available in desktop (online) and downloadable mobile versions, at flash platform. The site accepts cash in EUR, GBP and USD and has multiple banking options that require 1 to 3 days for processing. Direct bank transfers take up to 10 business days, but cash-out limit is quite high (£1500 to £3000 per month).
If you’re wondering about its jurisdiction, you must know that Conquer casino is licensed by the UK Gambling commission and the Lotteries and Gaming authority of Malta. Rest assured that you can experience fair and secure game play at Conquer Casino.
Free Bonus & Bets
The website tempts newbies with a lucrative bonus worth £800, bifurcated at three levels:
- First Deposit: 100% bonus up to £/€/$200 maximum value
- Second Deposit: 50% bonus up to £/€/$300 maximum value
- Third Deposit: 100% bonus up to £/€/$300 maximum value
These bonuses can be withdrawn after you fulfil the play-through requirement, which is different in case of different games.
- Slots: 50 times the bonus.
- Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette and Table Poker: 500 times the bonus.
- Video Poker: 1000 times the bonus.
Terms & Conditions for Claiming Bonus:
- You’re not allowed to wager over 5% of the bonus amount on the single round of a game.
- However, the gamers aren’t allowed to use this bonus on Craps, Baccarat, Blackjack poker, Roulette and video poker games.
- Members from certain countries aren’t allowed to cash-out the deposit bonus until they fulfil the wagering requirement of 100 times.
- Different games hold different weightings. Slots make up 100%, Roulette, table games, baccarat and poker games make up 10% whereas video poker contributes to 5% of the wagering requirements.
- If you want your wagers to count in wagering requirements, you need to place them above the aforementioned credits: Bingo: 0.04, scratch games or slots: 0.35, table games: 2.0 and Video poker 4.0 credits.
Games & Software
Microgaming software developers have designed the exclusive gaming portfolio at Conquer Casino. It contains 214 slots, 19 table games, 12 jackpots, 3 video pokers and 3 live games on the list. You can find the following games on list.
The website features engaging and interactive slot games such as Immortal Romance, Avalon II, Thunderstruck II, Break da Bank, Elementals, Starlight Kiss, Playboy and Money Mad Monkey. Out of the 180 games featured on the list, 13 of them are jackpot games that entail lucrative prizes.
The video poker selection contains over 30 games on the list. Some of which involve scratch cards too.
Conquer Casino’s table games are limited to 15 variants of Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack, etc. To make it more interesting, the owners add a live casino room where players can accept challenges from live dealers in multi-player baccarat, roulette and blackjack.
The website has 20 downloadable versions of mobile games available on Android and iOS platforms. You can choose from entertaining numbers like Tomb Raider, Avalon, Burning Desire, Break da Bank, Hitman, Starlight Kiss, Cashapillar, Thunderstruck II and Mermaid Millions.
Security & Fairness
To protect sensitive information from being misused by third party attackers, the website follows all security standards set by the Maltese gambling association. It is SSL encrypted and also gets its software audited by the Gaming Associates using a Random Number Generator to ensure fair game play.
Should a problem arise, you can contact their customer support team via email (email@example.com).
Conquer casino is a good place to hang out in your spare time. Its software is proven fair, the website is protected and the in-play as well as the mobile app version of it is highly entertaining. The game collection is diverse and unique. Bonus offers and VIP schemes allow you to earn quick cash and regular promos will keep you engaged.
On the contrary, the withdrawal limit is quite high (£/€/$1500 per week) and the site is quite untidy with a couple of spelling mistakes. The wagering requirements are high (up to 100x) that may put off overseas players. But, compared to many other websites, Conquer Casino is still better.